Monday, October 18, 2010

The Big Bang Theory



Lately I found myself watching TV Series The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother a lot. I got them from Fikka, she's DVD maniac (Thank God for it :p )

So, here's the thing. Couple of days a go I had Geofisika Umum test and as long as I read in the diktat, I didn't find any of theories of earth formation. Whether it's question number one or two, I forgot, it's "Mention theories of earth formation."

All I thought for the answer is The Big Bang Theory. But got no clue for the explanation -___- , I wrote simple things I knew about it.
And then.. There must be other theories. But I didn't knoooww >_<
With 'creative' mind and lack of past memories, I mention Nebula Theory, and explain things which I didn't even know was it true or not.

My point is, can CBS make another TV series titled with theories of earth formation? 'The Nebula Theory' for example. It'll really encourage me to study about it more! I mean it.


The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother are really funny, they make me laugh out loud.

(the pics are taken from google.com)

0 responses:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir