
Zooey Deschanel, besides having pretty face and cute attitude, also having a very nice voice.
As a singer and pianist, she formed a duet with her boyfriend (or husband? i dunno),
people, this is
SHE & HIM
# Why do let me stay here? All by myself
Why don't you come and play here?
I'm just sitting on the shelf
#So I'll keep my head down
If you keep it quiet from now on.
In the halls I’d rather hear silence than the bell of new love.
So don’t brag,
Keep it to yourself.
I did him wrong.
I was never no, never no, never enough,
But I can try, I can try to toughen up.
Both are my favorite songs, Zooey's voice is so plain but classy
They're great..
2 responses:
M. Ward is not Zooey's boyfriend or husband. They are just friends. Zooey is married to Ben Gibbard (the leadsinger of Death Cab For Cutie). :)
oh really? haha thanks buat ralatnya :) maap sotoy
Post a Comment